PTA Brave Kids Talent Show Auditions will be February 3, 4 and 5 at the Siuslaw Elementary School SES (room 1) between 3:00 - 5:00pm. Each child will be preassigned a day and time for the tryouts (approximately ~10 minute slot) by the PTA. Guardians will need to provide transportation to and from the auditions.
Ages K - Grade 12 accepted!
Help your Student be prepared:
- Accompaniment music must be on a CD or USB drive with no lyrics for song performances.
- Students performing a song must provide a printed copy of lyrics for Mrs. Sarles at the audition.
- A piano and CD player will be available for auditions.
- Acts must be no longer than 3 minutes.
- Accepted acts will be posted February 6th on the PTA board across from the SES office.
- The talent show dress rehearsal will be February 25 after school, with performances on February 26 - 27 in the evenings at the Florence Events Center.
- All kinds of acts are welcome: song, dance, skit, comedy, sports demos, etc!
Any application forms picked up from schools or PTA, must be turned into the SES office by Monday, January 27 with cutoff time of 8:30 am.
Questions: email Mrs. Sarles at email@example.com
“Siuslaw School District does not endorse or sponsor the activities and/or information contained in community flyers.” Policy KJA