Travel FormsDistrict Vehicle Request Form (see procedure below)District Vehicle Use
The district has one vehicle available for employee transportation to and from conferences and out of district trainings. Using the district vehicle for travel is the preferred method. Exceptions must be approved by your building administrator prior to travel using the appropriate forms.
- The vehicle will accommodate four travelers.
- To request the district vehicle -complete the District Vehicle Request form and return to the transportation office. The building finance secretary will need to provide account coding and administrator approval will be required prior to submission to transportation office.
- Please submit vehicle requests in advance to assure availability. Should there be a conflict with your request, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Pick-up / Drop-off Procedures
Private Vehicle Use and Reimbursement
- You will receive approval from the transportation department.
- Keys may be picked up the day of trip at the transportation office. The transportation office is open from 7:45AM – 4:45PM Monday through Friday. If keys need to be picked up the day before, contact the transportation department to make arrangements.
- To return the vehicle after hours: Use the gate key to put the car away and lock the keys in the vehicle. Secure the gate upon leaving.
- If the district vehicle is not available, you will be reimbursed at .535 cents per mile (request for district vehicle denial must be attached). Follow normal reimbursement procedures using the Travel Reimbursement Form prior to travel. The building finance secretary will provide account coding and administrator approval will be required. Grant fund requests are processed by Ella Glowacki at the elementary school and approved by Lisa Utz. As of 1/8/2014 itemized receipts for meal reimbursements will be required (see form).
- If the district vehicle is available, but you have received approval to use your own vehicle from your building administrator prior to travel you will be reimbursed at .285 cents per mile.
2420 Kingwood St.
Florence, OR 97439
Phone: (541) 997-3816
Fax: (541) 902-7872