Twilight Parent Feedback Survey:
Please take a few minutes to give us information and feedback. We use input from our extended community to guide program decsions, and can't run responsive programs without you! Here is the link to a six question survey:
Twilight Update Fall 2017 -- Twilight Application
The upcoming year will see major changes in our Twilight programs. Due to lower grant funds, we will have a much smaller budget. Based on surveys, advisory group meetings, and data on our afterschool attendance and participation, the following changes will be made:
- Weekly Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 2:45-5:45 beginning Sept. 11.
- Program will be at the Elementary building only (for students of all grade levels, Kindergarten through 12th grades)
- Transportation discontinued. Please note the following:
- For security purposes we will follow only what is written on student applications. Any changes need to be pre-authorized by parent/guardian.
- All pick-ups must be made by 5:45.
What Twilight will continue to do:
- Continue to offer engaging, active academic and fun programming for students K-12 at the elementary building site;
- Continue to offer Indian Education and other cultural activities;
- Continue to offer our meal program;
- Continue to provide a safe place for our students to build self-esteem and confidence.
Please visit our website frequently, and don’t hesitate to email or call with any questions.
We continue to need your voice in our programming decisions. Sign up for our email listserve to receive information on surveys and feedback meetings via email. Please consider participating in an advisory group or survey. Click on the link to Twilight Advisory Group (in list on left of this page) for more information, or contact us at the Special Programs Office if you are interested:
- Lisa Utz- Program Director email@example.com
- Kama Wells- Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (541) 997-5462
Many thanks!If you would like to participate in the feedback process, or have other questions, please contact Kama Wells at email@example.com
Twilight programs participate in the CACFP meal program,
*“In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.”