Special Programs Announcements
Special Programs Updates: COVID-19 Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL)
- Special Education Programs
- Case managers and teachers are reaching out to discuss IEP services, schedule virtual IEP meetings, and check in on student needs.
- Distance learning will provide specially designed instruction for students on IEP's.
- Section 504 Plans
- Counselors are reaching out to discuss and manage the plans under Section 504.
- Accommodations under Section 504 will be applied within the distance learning context for student learning needs.
- Talented and Gifted
- TAG Coordinators will meet to review current program status, and will be reaching out to teachers to provide guidance on TAG plans.
- Title III: English Language Learners
- Title III Teacher will provide EL services within comprehensive distance learning.
Our thoughts are with you all, as we try to stay healthy and safe.
Lisa Utz, Siuslaw SD
Special Programs Director
The Siuslaw School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or disability in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.1 The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.