SMS Dance/Socials Rules and Expectations
- Once inside, students may not leave the premises.
- Students must remain inside the commons or gym area.
- Hallways are closed.
- School dress code rules apply during socials.
- Students MUST be in a full days' attendance the day of the dance to be eligible.
- Excused absences are those signed by a doctor, dentist, or present a critical emergency.
- Parent notes DO NOT count as an excused absence.
- Personal Electronic Communication Devices are to remain turned off while at the dance. If students need to communicate with parents via their device, they may speak with an adult who will direct them to the office to make their call or message.