New Employee Paperwork

All of the New Employee Forms are fillable. Please download the forms onto your computer and do a file save as, prior to completing them.  Once the forms are completed they can be emailed to Cheryl Chipps, or Jenny Dietz, at the District Office. If you have questions, please call us at (541) 997-2651, option #5.

I-9 Form

W-4 Oregon Form

W-4 Oregon Instructions

Direct Deposit Form

HSA Application

W-4 Federal Form

W-4 Federal FAQs

PERS Form (Tier 1 & 2)


To enroll in medical, dental and vision benefits, log into Login can be created using your social security number.

Information regarding various plans, and price sheets are in the document below. New Employees must enroll themselves during open enrollment.

2021-2022 Insurance Plans and Price Sheet